Thursday, November 21, 2013

Healthcare Administrato


Duties and Responsibilities: Healthcare Administrator direct and manage hospitals and other healthcare facilities. Small hospitals may have only one administrator, some administrators specialize in specific fields like patient administration or purchasing. 
Salary:   $35,000 - $100,000 
Education: Students have to take a challenging high school courses in Math, Science, and English. Most of them will need a master’s degree in healthcare administration or business administration. 
Add a picture:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be a healthcare 
administrator? Why? Why not? I don’t think I would like to be one because I honesty wouldn’t like to work in a hospital. I don’t like hospitals and that’s the only reason why I wouldn’t want to be a Healthcare Administrator other than that then it would be a good place to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment