Monday, September 16, 2013

Student Success Statement

"I shall pass through this life but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kidness I can show, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it; for I shall never pass this way again."
                                                                     
                                                                 Anon

What this means is that you live life once and only once so if you want to do something kind or something you want to fell good about doing it then do it know. This alos means to accompish whats right and what you are going to be thankful on doing. Dont let others ruin our goal on telling you that your never going to accompish them believe in yourself and accompish your goals or dreams. Do your dreams know because maybe there no tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment