Thursday, May 1, 2014

Student Success Statement

“I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating.”
Sophocles

I think this statement is true because I don’t think it right to get credit by something you didn’t even do. For example you didn’t study for the test but your neighbor did and you tell him/her to let you copy after that she/he did let you and then you past your class because of that test and you past that test with a good grade but taking someone else credit and mind. I think it’s wrong because you should always try to study in a test or you should never lie so that people don’t think you took the credit for actually not doing it. Another example I would like to say is when you do a project with your teammates but you actually didn’t do anything the ones that did it was your friends you were just in the phone, I think it’s wrong because while they worked really hard to do that and so you could just tell the teacher you were part of the project and so you can earn the same credits I think it’s wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment